Sewerage & Sewage Treatment
- Sewage treatment, or domestic wastewater treatment, is the process of removing contaminants from household wastewater.
- It includes physical, chemical, and biological processes to remove physical, chemical and biological contaminants.
- Its objective is to produce a wastewater stream and a solid waste or sludge for discharge or reuse back into the environment.
- Sewage flow, in some case inadvertently contaminated with many toxic organic and inorganic compounds.
- Collected and transported via a network of pipes and pump stations to a municipal treatment plant.